- 1 ripe avocado
- black beans
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup petite diced tomatos
- 1/4 cup diced frozen onions
- 1/4 diced frozen peppers
- 1TBS panko bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Halve one ripe avocado – scoop out the nut.
- Place on a baking sheet, then start the layering:
- sriracha, spoonful of black beans, diced tomatoes, diced peppers, diced onions, sprinkle bread crumbs and seasoning of your choice (pepper, paprika, salt) on top
- Bake at 450 for 7 mins, then move to the top and broil – about 45 seconds.
- Watch it broil, with the oven door open, so as not to burn – you just want to brown the bread crumbs.
- Can eat almost immediately!