- 4 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup oil or vegan margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Dash of cinnamon
- Splash of almond milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork till soft.
- Add the oil, almond milk, sugar and cream together.
- In a separate bowl, combine together the flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. Combine with the banana mixture, stirring gently just to combine.
- 5. Grease or line a muffin pan, and fill each muffin about 2/3 full with batter. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Yields about 20 muffins.