- 1 package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 pint blackberries or any berries on hand
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2tbsp flour
- 2tbsp sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 375.
- On low heat, mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cornstarch, salt) with butter, vanilla creating a sort of roux. Then add berries.
- Mix all ingredients in a pot on a low simmer. Once berries burst remove from heat.
- Spray or oil or butter a muffin tin.
- Open package of crescent rolls and lay out one roll per muffin hole.
- Fill each with one scoop of the filling and fold crescent roll dough over, trying to squeeze together the dough and “close” it off. It’s okay if some comes out or it’s not perfect and pretty.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until the top is golden brown.