- ¾ cup frozen diced peppers
- ¾ frozen diced onions
- 1 package extra firm
- 4 sundried tomato wraps
- 1TBSP sriracha
- 4 TBSP EVOO
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 1 jar sundried tomatoes
- Remove tofu from water and drain in a strainer. Press firmly down (use a paper towel) to remove excess water.
- Place tofu on chopping block and cut into little cubes.
- Add to a sauté pan (medium-high heat) with diced onion and peppers and 2-3TBSP EVOO.
- Use wooden spoon to stir and toss the tofu – browning on all sides (about 8mins).
- Meanwhile, puree sundried tomatoes and roasted red peppers in a blender until chunky, not totally smooth. Set aside.
- Once tofu is lightly browned on all sides and onions are clear, add mushrooms.
- Add 1TBS of sriracha (or more if desired) and mix together. Turn off stove.
- Warm the wraps in the microwave for about 10 seconds each so they don’t break when your oll them.
- Take a heaping spoonful of the filling and roll the burrito. Use toothpicks if necessary.
10. Serve with ½ cup of the pepper and tomato puree for dipping.