- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 cup almond or soymilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1tbsp imitation vanilla or 1TSP real vanilla
- ½ cup thinly sliced almonds
- Set out all your ingredients.
- Set a stove element with a pan to medium heat.
- Combine the 4 dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder — two Tablespoons, not two Teaspoons as some have suggested, salt) in a bowl.
- Add the soy milk and vegetable oil to your mixture.
- Add the peanut butter
- Mix until smooth.
- Now the pan should be ready for your batter, so spoon one pancakes’ worth of the mixture into the pan.
- Flip [carefully] when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake, or if the edges are looking stiffened.
- Repeat until the batter is gone.
10. Layer thinly sliced strawberries between pancakes.
11. Garnish with more strawberries, almonds and powdered sugar.