- 1 package TJs soyrizo
- ½ cup vegan cream cheese
- ½ salsa
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 3TBS Sriracha
- 1lb small red potatoes
- 1 cup diced peppers
- 1 cup diced onions
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add washed red potatoes (with skin).
- Let potatoes cook, poke with a fork until they are tender.
- Drain water and let cool.
- Once they are cool, remove skin and quarter.
- Add peppers and onions the pan with 2tbsp olive oil. Let cook until onions are clear, then add potatoes and sauté until they start to brown and crisp, constantly moving so as not to burn.
- In a large sauté pan, add the soyrizo with 2TBSP olive oil.
- Cook until brown and add the cream cheese. Combine the soyrizo and cream cheese then add the salsa and sriracha (unless you are adverse to super spicy).
- Let mixture come together, then remove from heat. Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the peppers in half and remove ALL the seeds.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and use spray or olive oil to coat.
- Place peppers on the sheet and begin to fill with the mixture.
- Top with bread crumbs (panko, homemade, anything) and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until top starts to brown and you see the peppers wrinkle.