- 1 package TJS sorizo
- 4 small yams or sweet potatoes (one should comfortably fit in your palm)
- 1 can black beans
- Guacamole (storebought or homemade)
- Cook the sweet potatoes any of the following ways (depending on time):
- Bring water to a boil, add potatos and boil for about 30 minutes.
- Puncture about four holes in the potato, with the tip of a sharp knife or a fork. If your microwave doesn’t have a potato button, a general rule is that one 7-to-8 ounce Idaho potato takes about 7 minutes to cook.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees and bake for 50minutes.
- Let cool.
- Remove the soyrizo from package and cook in 2TBSP evoo on medium heat until darkened.
- Add drained and dried black beans, just to warm.
- Slice the yams in half and pour some of the meat/bean mixture over them.
- Top with guacamole and serve.