- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons canol oil
- 2 scoops Vanilla Sun Warrior protein powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- ½ stick vegan butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 ripe pears (sliced without skin)
- ½ chopped walnuts
- Set out all your ingredients.
- Set a stove element with a pan to medium heat.
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
- Add the almond milk and vegetable oil to your mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Now the pan should be ready for your batter, so spoon one pancakes’ worth of the mixture into the pan.
- Flip [carefully] when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake, or if the edges are looking stiffened.
- Repeat until the batter is gone.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan add vegan butter, 1/4 cup almond milk,1/2 cup brown sugar and sliced pears.
- The brown sugar will create a thick syrup, let cook on medium heat until pears become tender.
- Remove from heat and pour on top of pancakes, garnish with walnuts.
- *Makes about 6-8 pancakes.