- 1 can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package McCormick’s Chicken Tikka Masala Prepackaged Spices
- 1tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- In a large pot, add onion, garlic and vegetable oil – cook until the onions have softened.
- Add the package of spices and tomato sauce, stirring and heat until fragrant then add the can of tomatos (with juice), chickpeas and spinach.
- Add 1 cup of water, cover and keep on low-medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over rice or naan.