- 6 ripe bananas
- 3 ripe haas avocados
- 4.5 cups rice flour
- 1/2 c olive oil (or other quality oil)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1tbs cinnamon
- ½tbs nutmeg
- 2tbs imitation vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- pinch o’ salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.5 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup almond or soy milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mash bananas and avocado with a potato masher, fork or mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients. If necessary, feel free to add a splash of more almond milk, just so you can actually mix everything together.
- Combine using whisk, mixer or food processor.
- Line 2 loaf pans with parchment paper or, if you don’t have, just grease it up with some oil or margarine.
- Divide mixture into two loaf pans. Mixture will be thick.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. The top will get a beautiful brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool before enjoying.